April 2023 Projects Update
April 2023 Projects Update
Another month completed and another busy month for team FSC, as we approach May, and the summer time, here is what we have achieved in April:
Construction & Maintenance
On the construction and maintenance front, April has been another busy month:
Grimsby – Close to our HQ in Grimsby, FSC is currently working on the following projects;
- Work continues on our multi-stage facility extension project for New England Seafood International, you can see updates on this project on our LinkedIn page. In addition to this, were are currently delivering an office refurbishment elsewhere on site.
- We are also working on several concurrent projects for Hilton Seafood over several of their Grimsby sites, these include: a pipe bridge extension, coldstore to dispatch conversion as well as the creation of a new product development kitchen.
Elsham- On the A15, work continues on our roof pod enlargement and machinery installation project for an international pharmaceutical packaging company.
Thorne – In South Yorkshire we are working with the Real Yorkshire Pudding Company on two projects:
- Firstly, FSC is working with the business on an insulation project, replacing EPS panels with more efficient PIR Panels.
- We are also constructing a factory extension allowing the business to produce gluten-free products in a dedicated environment to prevent contamination.
Sunderland – On Wearside, FSC on working in partnership with iconic turkey processor Bernard Matthews on several projects and including;
- Office refurbishment.
- Tray wash room installation.
- External facility cladding.
If your business is ready to embark on a new construction or maintenance project, contact us today and let’s get started!
Our resin flooring team has had a manic month have completed works at the following sites:
Hull – Cranswick Foods
Grimsby – Hilton Seafoods
Sleaford – Moy Park
Bungay – 2 Sisters Food Group
Rotherham – Greencore
Sunderland – Bernard Matthews
Other Commercial & Industrial Flooring
In addition to our projects for domestic clients, the FSC Flooring Division have been across the region delivering the following commercial projects
Lincoln – Firstly, our team installed new safety flooring at a dog grooming salon in the city.
Grimsby – The FSC Flooring Division delivered work for two seafood production businesses. Firstly, we installed new carpet tiles in offices at New England Seafood in addition to our aforementioned construction project. Moreover, we have also installed safety flooring at one of Hilton Seafood’s sites in the town.
Louth – During April, work was completed on our project at Louth Lower Academy. The project included removing the current floor surfaces and replacing them with new carpet tiles. The floor space totalled over 1000 sqm. Finally, staying in Louth, we also laid a safety flooring at Woodchip Pizza’s mobile unit.
Are you ready to improve the floor surfaces within your business? Contact us today, and we’d be happy to help.