The Year Ahead for FSC
The Year Ahead for FSC
As we enter our eleventh year of operations, I’d like to give an insight into the year ahead for FSC. Before that, I want to reflect on the last 12 months. The headline was our 10th-anniversary celebrations and
the fantastic party we held at The Royal British Legion in Healing. It’s fair to say that recent history has been filled with adjustments for all of us. 2021’s ‘new normal’ and last year’s back to ‘almost normal’, but I am pleased to report that FSC is in a stronger position than before the COVID-19 pandemic. We have seen continued growth throughout this period, with further exciting expansion yet to be announced.
In years gone by, our expertise, combined with our North East Lincolnshire location, meant having the pleasure of working with some of the biggest names in the seafood industry amongst several others. In more recent times we have added businesses from a whole host of new industries to us including dairy, confectionary, pharmaceuticals and healthcare taking us to every corner of the UK in the process.
The Year Ahead
So what do the next 12 months look like? Well, already in the diary includes but isn’t limited to:
- Phase 1 & 2 of our factory extension project at New England Seafood International in Grimsby.
- Amenities alterations at the same factory.
- Roof pod enlargement at a healthcare packaging facility in Elsham.
- A handful of projects at Bernard Matthews in Sunderland. These include Office & canteen refurbishments as well as general repairs and modernisations at Bernard Matthews in Sunderland.
- We also have an external cladding project at the same facility in Sunderland.
- Several projects for Hilton Seafoods in Grimsby including a pipe bridge extension and internal refurbishments.
- FSC will also deliver alterations and refurbishments to the ingredients room at the 2 Sisters Food Group facility in Bungay.
- Factory alterations for confectionary manufacturer Kinnerton.
- Also scheduled are several projects for The Real Yorkshire Pudding Company and Cranwick in Hull.
We are also in the mix for a decent number of other projects yet to be signed off.
Do You Have an Upcoming Project?
We will always make room for more projects with customers old and new. For those who don’t know, FSC delivers projects across the UK for a wide range of hygiene-conscious businesses within food & beverage, pharmaceutical and healthcare. If your business has a project in mind, contact us today or connect directly with me on LinkedIn, and let us discuss your next construction or maintenance project.
FSC Contracts Director Steve Brown